Lavender Fields of Provence
Provence River Cruises
These "Floating Hotels" cruise by beautiful cities, villages, castles and vineyards. On the Rhone, ships sail round-trip from Lyon, France to the Burgundy and Beaujolais wine regions and the Mediterranean style cities of Avignon and Arles as well as one-way between Lyon and Avignon.
River cruises in comparison to barge cruises are different in that they cruise the rivers of Europe rather than the small canals. The ships are larger and hold from 80 to 200+ passengers. You will often find a swimming pool, beauty salon, gift shop, dancing and entertainment on board where you will not on the barge cruises.
In contrast, where the smaller barges include shore excursions, have bicycles for guests and often have open bar, the river cruises do not have an open bar policy, bicycles, and most do not include shore excursions.
- All-inclusive price: Meals, coffee and tea included
- Travelers unpack only once
- See areas that are not covered by other motor coach tours
- Cruising for Groups
- Cruising for Meetings
How to use this chart:
- Column 1 is the ship name - click on the name to get ship details and pictures
- Column 2 is the itinerary - click on itinerary and you will be taken to a chart listing a week by week detail of where the ship cruises.
- Column 3 is the rates
Provence and Spain
Rate includes: all sightseeing, meals, wine with dinner, free internet, use of bicycles on board
Treasures of Burgundy and Provence
Rate includes: port taxes, meals, wine with dinner and, use of bicycles on board