22 passenger Jeanine
Cruises in Burgundy France
The Jeanine (formally the Lorraine) has been completly renovated from the inside out. She will now accommodate 22 passengers in great comfort. It is a modern vessel equipped with a sundeck wreathed in flowers, with chairs and parasols, a cozy lounge leading to the bar and a separate dining-room. On the lower deck are 11 comfortable cabins with opening windows.
The Jeanine navigates in the very attractive regions of Burgundy France.
- Barge fully renovated and named Jeanine in 2013
- Size of barge: 128 ft by 17 ft
- Number of Passengers: 24
- Number of Cabins (all with private bath): 11
- Crew: 5
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating: Yes
- Salon: Salon with comfortable sofas, bar area and separate dining room with seating for 22.
- Bar: All drinks and meals included on board (excluding champagne & drinks from the wine list)
- Deck: Sundeck with tables, chairs, and umbrellas for shade.
- Cabin Features: Twelve cabins, all twin-bedded, with TV, each approximately 97 sq. ft., all with large windows and ensuite bathroom with shower. safe, internal telephone, individual AC control
- Vehicle for Transfers/Excursions: Motor coach
- Accessibility: Steps to cabins.
- Bicycles: Yes
|Cabin and Bath on Jeanine
Back to Barges