22 passenger Deborah
Cruises in Champagne and Paris France
The MS Deborah is a superb Premium canal barge, measuring 38,50 meters long and 5,07 meters wide. It can accommodate 22 passengers, in 11 cabins offering amenities and providing guests with all the comforts they need during their stay. On board, everything has been taken care of down to the smallest detail with 6 crew members to guarantee a personalized service. The decoration creates a particularly soft and welcoming atmosphere. Located on the upper deck are the restaurant, which offers delicate cuisine in a refined setting, the lounge bar and a relaxation area with a jacuzzi. Comfortable sun loungers are provided on the sun deck, the ideal place to relax and admire the surrounding landscapes.
- Barge New in 2016
- Size of barge: 128 ft by 17 ft
- Number of Passengers: 22
- Number of Cabins (all with private bath): 11
- Crew: 6
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating: Yes
- Salon: Salon with comfortable sofas, bar area and separate dining room with seating for 24.
- Bar: All drinks and meals included on board (excluding champagne & drinks from the wine list)
- Deck: Sundeck with tables, chairs, and umbrellas for shade.
- Cabin Features: Eleven cabins, all twin-bedded, with TV, each approximately 97 sq. ft., all with large windows and ensuite bathroom with shower. safe, internal telephone, individual AC control
- Vehicle for Transfers/Excursions: Motor coach
- Accessibility: Steps to cabins.
- Bicycles: Yes
Rate includes: 6 night cruise, all meals, wine with meals, drinks from the bar and excursions. Bicycles available for cycling.