The Garonne Bordeaux,France
…the Dordogne and the Gironde Estuary wind through the
famous world of gourmet flavor known as the Bordeaux
region – home to the most highly coveted blended wines
in the entire world.
- All-inclusive price: Meals, coffee and tea included as well as beverages from the bar.
- Travelers unpack only once
- See areas that are not covered by other motor coach tours
- Cruising for Groups
- Cruising for Meetings
How to use this chart:
- Column 1 is the ship name - click on the name to get ship details and pictures
- Column 2 is the itinerary - click on itinerary and you will be taken to a chart listing a week by week detail of where the ship cruises.
- Column 3 is the rates
Legendary Wine Regions of the Garonne
|meals, wine with dinner, free internet, multiple choice excursions in most port, use of bicycles on board|
Cyrano De Bergerac
5 Day Bordeaux River Cruise -
BORDEAUX - PAUILLAC - BLAYE - CADILLAC - SAINT EMILION(1) - BORDEAUX
BORDEAUX - PAUILLAC - GIRONDE ESTUARY - BLAYE - CADILLAC - SAINT EMILION(1) - BORDEAUX
BORDEAUX - PAUILLAC - BLAYE - LIBOURNE - SAINT EMILION - CADILLAC - BORDEAUX
this cruise is one of the French language cruises, it is primarily marketed to the English language Market.
Rate includes a beverage package - Soft Drinks, as well as tea and coffee specialties, Beer, sparkling white wine, Cremant and Prosecco (in a glass), as well as open wines and daily recommendations from the wine menu (by the glass), Cocktails and long drinks throughout the day and evening.
Sightseeing packages are not included and need to be pre ordered to assure English language tour guide - pricing between $50 - $190 per person
of the French cruises, this itinerary is
primarily promoted to English Speaking travelers.