Belle de Cadix
Spain River Cruises
Travel through the historic Andalusia region of Spain through two extraordinary rivers: the River Guadalquivir, from Seville and the River Guadiana on the Spanish-Portuguese border, the coast of Cadiz Bay between the rivers.
A sample of the ports of call on a Spain river cruise include Seville, the fourth largest city in Spain, Jerez, a lively opulent town and the capital of equestrian art and cradel of flamenco, Cádiz nicknamed "tacita de plata" which means little silver cup in Spanish, located on the Costa de la Luz and attached to the mainland by a narrow isthmus, The Gibraltar, which offers a panoramic view over the bay of Algeciras and the African coastline and Sanlucar de Barrameda, the port where Christopher Columbus cast off for the Americas and Magellan set out on his long circumnavigation of the globe.
- All-inclusive price: Meals, coffee and tea included
- Travelers unpack only once
- See areas that are not covered by other motor coach tours
- Cruising for Groups
- Cruising for Meetings
How to use this chart:
- Column 1 is the ship name - click on the name to get ship details and pictures
- Column 2 is the itinerary - click on itinerary and you will be taken to a chart listing a week by week detail of where the ship cruises.
- Column 3 is the rates
|Ship||2015 Itineraries||Price From
Sevilla, Cadiz, Jerez, Sanlucar de Barrameda, Alcountim,
With 10 or more English speaking guests, there will be a bi-lingual guide for the tours