22 passenger Raymonde
Cruises in Champagne France
The Raymonde is a new build for 2014. She accommodates 22 passengers in great comfort. It is a modern vessel equipped with a sundeck wreathed in flowers, with chairs and parasols, a cozy lounge leading to the bar and a separate dining-room. On the lower deck are 12 comfortable cabins with opening windows.
The Raymonde navigates in the very attractive regions of Champagne region of France.
- Barge - New for 2014
- Size of barge: 128 ft by 17 ft
- Number of Passengers: 22
- Number of Cabins (all with private bath): 11
- Crew: 5
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating: Yes
- Salon: Salon with comfortable sofas, bar area and separate dining room with seating for 22.
- Bar: All drinks and meals included on board (excluding champagne & drinks from the wine list)
- Deck: Sundeck with tables, chairs, and umbrellas for shade, barbecue and jacuzzi at the prow of the barge.
- Cabin Features: Eleven cabins, all twin-bedded, with TV, each approximately 97 sq. ft., all with large windows and ensuite bathroom with shower. safe, internal telephone, individual AC control
- Vehicle for Transfers/Excursions: Motor coach
- Accessibility: Steps to cabins.
- Bicycles: Yes
|Hot Tub||Notre Dame - Chalon en Champagne|
|Accommodations||Rate Type||Rate Amount|
|Single supplement||6 night||1200|
|Stateroom per person||6 night||2916|
|Departure Dates (Tuesday)||Rate Type||Route|
|April 18; Aug 1; Oct 3, Oct 17||6 night||Champagne France between Paris and Epernay|
|Sept 9||6 night||The Great War of WWI in Champagne France|
There are no rate records in the database for this ship: Raymonde
|Departure Dates (Thursday)||Rate Type||Route|
|Aug 25||6 night||Champagne France between Paris and Epernay|