RIVER THAMES ITINERARY
HAMPTON COURT PALACE TO HENLEY-ON-THAMES
Sunday, Day 1 LONDON ? KINGSTON-ON-THAMES - HAMPTON COURT PALACE
Meet the Captain at The Cadogan Hotel at 4pm for afternoon English Cream Tea, before being transferred to the Magna Carta. Champagne reception and welcome by the Captain. Early evening cruise to Hampton Court Palace, former Tudor Palace of Henry VIII, where we moor for the night. Dinner aboard.
Monday, Day 2 HAMPTON COURT PALACE - SHEPPERTON
Morning excursion to visit the state apartments of Henry VIII, whose 5th wife Catherine Howard is said to haunt the Great Hall and Gallery of Hampton Court, the finest Tudor Palace in existence. Wander through the beautiful Royal gardens and maze. In the afternoon enjoy a meandering cruise upstream following the course of the Thames to Shepperton. Dinner aboard.
Tuesday, Day 3 SHEPPERTON - RUNNYMEDE
Morning cruise after breakfast to Runnymede. We moor at Bell Weir Lock adjacent to a luxury spa hotel, The Runnymede, where we have the opportunity to visit the spa and use the pool and elaborate leisure facilities. We then cruise past Runnymede, where King John faced the powerful barons and signed the ?Magna Carta? in 1215 as well as viewing the J F Kennedy Memorial. Dinner aboard.
Wednesday, Day 4 RUNNYMEDE - WINDSOR
This morning we cruise to Windsor before enjoying lunch on board. After lunch we have an afternoon excursion to Windsor Castle. Built by William the Conqueror in 1066 and inhabited for over 900 years by the Royal Family. Moor on a private island with a unique view of the Castle. Dinner aboard.
Thursday, Day 5 WINDSOR - COOKHAM
Leaving Royal Windsor behind us we cruise past fabulous waterside homes through the spectacular Clivedon reach and the open English countryside. We moor in Cookham, once described as ?Heaven on Earth? by artist Stanley Spencer, one of England?s greatest and most eccentric painters, whose gallery we visit. Dinner aboard.
Friday, Day 6 COOKHAM ? HENLEY ON THAMES
A morning cruise to the village of Hurley where we have time to wander Peter Freebody?s boat yard where we can watch in wonder at the traditional craftsman at work. Return to the barge for lunch before cruising to Henley on Thames, along the famous Henley Regatta Course. Once we arrive in Henley there is plenty of time to explore the town for shopping opportunities and browsing in antique shops before returning to Magna Carta for the Captains Farewell Dinner aboard.
Saturday, Day 7 HENLEY-ON-THAMES - LONDON
Following breakfast, disembark at 10 am and return to London
NOTE: On alternate weeks, cruise will be in reverse direction. This is a sample itinerary and is subject to change.
|Accommodations||Rate Type||Rate Amount|
|Charter 6 passengers wholeboat||Regular||37400|
|Charter 6 passengers wholeboat||Value||32200|
|Charter 7 passengers wholeboat||Regular||39000|
|Charter 7 passengers wholeboat||Value||33600|
|Charter 8 passengers wholeboat||Regular||40000|
|Charter 8 passengers wholeboat||Value||35000|
|Suite per person||Regular||5550|
|Suite per person||Value||4750|
|Departure Dates (Sunday)||Rate Type||Route|
|Aug 04, 11, 18, 25||Regular||Thames River|
|Oct 06, 13, 20||Value||Thames River|
|Sep 01, 08, 15, 22, 29||Regular||Thames River|
|Apr 07, 14, 21||Value||Thames River|
|Mar 24, 31||Value||Thames River|
|Jul 07, 14, 21, 28||Regular||Thames River|
|Jun 02, 09, 16, 23, 30||Regular||Thames River|
|May 05, 12, 19, 26||Regular||Thames River|
|Apr 28||Regular||Thames River|
There are no rate records in the database for this ship: Magna Carta
|Departure Dates (Sunday)||Rate Type||Route|
|May 03, 10, 17, 24, 31||Regular||Thames River|
|June 07, 14, 21, 28||Regular||Thames River|
|March 22, 29||Value||Thames River|
|Apr 05, 12, 19||Value||Thames River|
|July 05, 12, 29, 26||Regular||Thames River|
|Aug 02, 09, 16, 23, 30||Regular||Thames River|
|Sept 06, 13, 20, 27||Regular||Thames River|
|Oct 04, 11, 18||Value||Thames River|
London Stafford Hotel - Sunday 3pm following English Tea at 3pm
- Golf Cruises are available for charter groups at a supplement. Please contact us for itinerary. (Non Golfers do not pay the supplement.)
- Chelsea Flower Show Gardens Cruise is available to charter groups departing in May. Please contact us for itinerary. No supplements apply
- Hampton Court Flower Show Garden Cruise is available to charter groups departing in July. Please contact us for itinerary. No supplements apply.
- Tennis Cruises are available for charter groups at a supplement. Please contact us for itinerary. Non players do not pay the supplement)
- Antiques Cruises are available to charter groups. Please contact us for full itinerary. No
- *Art Workshop Cruises are available for charter groups at a supplement. Please contact us for itinerary.
- Ghost & Ghouls Cruises are available for charter groups. Please
contact us for itinerary ?No supplements apply
- World War II Cruises are available for charter groups. Please
contact us for itinerary ? No supplements apply.
- *Walking Cruises are available for charter groups at a supplement. Please contact us for itinerary
- *West End Theatre Cruises are
available for charter groups. This really is the cr?me de la cr?me cruise. Please contact us for a sample itinerary.
- Family Cruises are available for charter groups. Please contact us for itinerary. No supplement applies.