24 passenger Madeleine
Cruises in Alsace Lorraine Region of France
The Madeleine is a new build for 2014. She will accommodate 22 passengers in great comfort. It is a modern vessel equipped with a sundeck wreathed in flowers, with chairs and parasols, a cozy lounge leading to the bar and a separate dining-room. On the lower deck are 11 comfortable cabins with opening windows.
The Madeleine navigates in the very attractive regions of Alsace / Lorraine France. A journey through Alsace, perhaps the most picturesque province in France, means an endless string of discoveries - art and architecture, gourmet food and wine, history and heritage.
- Barge - New for 2014
- Size of barge: 128 ft by 17 ft
- Number of Passengers: 22
- Number of Cabins (all with private bath): 11
- Crew: 5
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating: Yes
- Salon: Salon with comfortable sofas, bar area and separate dining room with seating for 22.
- Bar: All drinks and meals included on board (excluding champagne & drinks from the wine list)
- Deck: Sundeck with tables, chairs, and umbrellas for shade, barbecue and jacuzzi at the prow of the barge.
- Cabin Features: Eleven cabins, all twin-bedded, with TV, each approximately 97 sq. ft., all with large windows and ensuite bathroom with shower. safe, internal telephone, individual AC control
- Vehicle for Transfers/Excursions: Motor coach
- Accessibility: Steps to cabins.
- Bicycles: Yes
Maddeleine Dining Area
|Madeleine Cabin and Bath||Madeleine Bar|
|Madeleine Sundeck||Madeleine Jacuzzi|
|Accommodations||Rate Type||Rate Amount|
|Stateroom per person||6 night||2400|
|Single supplement||6 night||1250|
|Departure Dates (Friday)||Rate Type||Route|
|April 14, July 21; Aug 4||6 night||Alsace France between Strasbourg and Lagarde|
There are no rate records in the database for this ship: Madeleine
There are no departure date records in the database for this ship: Madeleine