24 passenger Jeanine
Cruises in Alsace and Burgundy France
The Jeanine (formally the Lorraine) has been completly renovated from the inside out. She will now accommodate 24 passengers in great comfort. It is a modern vessel equipped with a sundeck wreathed in flowers, with chairs and parasols, a cozy lounge leading to the bar and a separate dining-room. On the lower deck are 12 comfortable cabins with opening windows.
The Jeanine navigates in the very attractive regions of Alsace / Lorraine and Burgundy France. A journey through Alsace, perhaps the most picturesque province in France, means an endless string of discoveries - art and architecture, gourmet food and wine, history and heritage.
- Barge fully renovated and named Jeanine in 2013
- Size of barge: 128 ft by 17 ft
- Number of Passengers: 24
- Number of Cabins (all with private bath): 12
- Crew: 5
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating: Yes
- Salon: Salon with comfortable sofas, bar area and separate dining room with seating for 24.
- Bar: All drinks and meals included on board (excluding champagne & drinks from the wine list)
- Deck: Sundeck with tables, chairs, and umbrellas for shade.
- Cabin Features: Twelve cabins, all twin-bedded, with TV, each approximately 97 sq. ft., all with large windows and ensuite bathroom with shower. safe, internal telephone, individual AC control
- Vehicle for Transfers/Excursions: Motor coach
- Accessibility: Steps to cabins.
- Bicycles: Yes
|Cabin and Bath on Jeanine|
|Accommodations||Rate Type||Rate Amount|
|Stateroom per person||6 night||2750|
|Single supplement||6 night||1200|
|Departure Dates (Friday)||Rate Type||Route|
|Apr 19; July 12, 19||6 night||Burgundy France between Dijon and St Leger sur Dheune|
|Jun 14||7 night||Burgundy France cruising between Besancon and Dijon|
There are no rate records in the database for this ship: Jeanine
There are no departure date records in the database for this ship: Jeanine