The 21-passenger Caprice is a classic Dutch Luxemotor hotel barge offering a casual bike and barge cruise between Avignon and Aigues Mortes, in Southern France. The Caprice has a cozy salon and bar and dining area with comfortable furnishings, and a two-level forward sundeck at the bow, wreathed in flowers, chairs and parasols.
On the lower deck are 11 comfortable cabins (two double bed cabins, 8 twin cabins, and one single cabin) with ample storage in closet and beneath beds and each with private bath including shower.
- Number of Passengers: 21
- Number of Cabins (all with private bath): 11
- Crew: 7
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating: Yes
- Salon: Salon with banquette seating, bar area and separate dining area, all with large picture windows
- Bar: Cash bar
- Deck: Bi-level sundeck at bow with small tables and chairs
- Spa Tub: No
- Cabin Features: Two doubles, 8 twins, 1 single, from 80 to 110 sq ft each.
including ensuite bathroom with shower
- Accessibility: Not wheelchair accessible.
- Bicycles: Yes.
|Accommodations||Rate Type||Rate Amount|
|Stateroom per person||Regular||1813|
|Departure Dates (Saturday)||Rate Type||Route|
|April 16, 30; May 14, 28; June 11, 25; July 9, 23; Aug 6, 20; Sept 3, 17; Oct 1, 15||7 night||Avignon to Aigues Mortes|
|April 2; May 7, 21; June 4, 18; July 2, 16, 30; Aug 13, 27; Sept 10, 24; Oct 8||7 night||Aigues Mortes to Avignon|
There are no rate records in the database for this ship: Caprice
There are no departure date records in the database for this ship: Caprice