22 passenger Anne Marie
Cruises in Provence France
The Anne Marie is a new build barge in 2014. She accommodates 22 passengers in great comfort. It is a modern vessel equipped with a sundeck wreathed in flowers, with chairs and parasols, a cozy lounge leading to the bar and a separate dining-room. On the lower deck are 11 comfortable cabins with opening windows.
- Barge New in 2014
- Size of barge: 128 ft by 17 ft
- Number of Passengers: 22
- Number of Cabins (all with private bath): 11
- Crew: 5
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating: Yes
- Salon: Salon with comfortable sofas, bar area and separate dining room with seating for 24.
- Bar: All drinks and meals included on board (excluding champagne & drinks from the wine list)
- Deck: Sundeck with tables, chairs, and umbrellas for shade.
- Cabin Features: Eleven cabins, all twin-bedded, with TV, each approximately 97 sq. ft., all with large windows and ensuite bathroom with shower. safe, internal telephone, individual AC control
- Vehicle for Transfers/Excursions: Motor coach
- Accessibility: Steps to cabins.
- Bicycles: Yes
|Accommodations||Rate Type||Rate Amount|
|Stateroom per person||6 night||2944|
|Single supplement||6 night||1200|
|Departure Dates (Friday)||Rate Type||Route|
|Apr 13, 20, 27; Jun 29; Jul 27; Aug 10, 17; Sep 14;Oct 19||7 night||Rhone River Between Avignon and Sete|
There are no rate records in the database for this ship: Anne Marie
There are no departure date records in the database for this ship: Anne Marie
|Anne Marie Bar|
|Anne Marie Bath||Cabin||Lounge|
|Anne Marie Dining|
|Anne Marie Lounge|